Hilltown Business Directory
2022 – 2023 Advertising Opportunities
For 2022 – 2023 the Hilltown Business Directory will focus on our online operations with topical print brochures distributed throughout the Hilltowns and surrounding areas as relevant. We will be promoting the Hilltown Business Directory Online with Search Engine Optimization, Google Ads and paid Facebook Campaigns to ensure that the directory becomes the most useful way for people to learn about the Hilltowns and our unique offerings.
We have revised the website and streamlined the user experience to push people to either search for a business or category.
Listings now fall under a simplified upfront category structure:
- Activities, Attractions, Lodging
- Arts & Culture
- Business Services
- Delis, Grocery, Restaurants
- Farms & Farmstands
- Health & Wellness
- Home, Pet, Auto
We are adding topical content on the homepage
Content features and articles appropriate to the season will call out and link to relevant businesses:
2022 Fall DaytripsSOLD OUT FOR 2022
- Building and Remodeling: what and who you need to know
- Healthy Offerings for 2023
- Business Services, classes and more.
- 2023 Summer Daytrips
- All businesses appear alphabetically
- Location is highlighted on an accompanying map
- 250 words of copy
- Photo carousel with your logo and any photos you want to upload.
- All self service, super easy to keep your listing up to date! We will do trainings this fall on maximizing your online listings.
Hilltown Directory Topical Brochures
To complement the online directory and to promote Hilltown businesses throughout both the region and in our surrounding areas, we are creating the following topical brochures:
|Brochure Name||Distribution Timeframe||Relevant Advertising Categories||Where Distributed||Circulation|
SOLD OUT FOR 2022
|August – October||Tourism, Activities, Food & Drink, Lodging, Farms & Farmstands, Arts & Crafts, Sporting , Retail||Hilltowns, Berkshires, Pioneer Valley||5K within the Hilltowns; 10K each Berkshires & Pioneer Valley|
|2023 Guide to Hilltown Well-Being||January – December||Medical, Healthcare, Alternative Medicine, Excercise, Spa Services; Barbers & Hairstylists, Social Services, Childcare||Hilltowns||5K within the Hilltowns|
|2023 Guide to Hilltown Living||January – December||Construction, Excavating, Stonework, Plumbing, HVAC, Pet Care, Remodeling, Windows, Home Furnishing, Lawn Care, Landscaping, Fuel Oil/Propane, Hardware, Painting, Septic, Solar||Hilltowns||5K within the Hilltowns|
|2023 Guide to Hilltown Businesses||January – December||Accounting, Real Estate, Legal, Insurance, Marketing, Printing, Communications, Photography, Rentals, Financial Services||Hilltowns||5K within the Hilltowns|
|2023 Guide to Summer Daytrips||May – August||Tourism, Activities, Food & Drink, Lodging, Farms & Farmstands, Arts & Crafts, Sporting , Retail||Hilltowns, Berkshires, Pioneer Valley||5K within the Hilltowns; 10K each Berkshires & Pioneer Valley|
Brochures will be distributed in the Hilltowns via libraries, town halls, community centers, restaurants, general stores, real estate offices and other local businesses. Daytrip brochures will be distributed throughout the Berkshires and Pioneer Valley in brochure racks.
Hilltowns Businesses Print Brochures for 2022-2023
Our First Brochure Listing for 2022 Fall Daytrips Includes:
- Listing in relevant category:
- ⋅Farms & Farmstands
- ⋅Arts & Culture
- ⋅Food & Drink
- ⋅Things to Do
- ⋅Places to Stay
- Maximum 35 word description of business or service
- Street Address, Town
- Primary phone, URL
$100 for 1 year includes:
- Online listing in the enhanced and promoted site for one year (begins September 2022)
- Inclusion in one brochure
- For businesses that want to appear in both the Fall and Summer Daytrips Brochures, the fee is $150 total for 2 brochures and the online listing.
To purchase your ad and submit your copy, go to: hilltowndirectory.com/ad-form
Questions or for more information? Call: 413-296-4536×102
Contact: Advertising Director Joan Grisworld firstname.lastname@example.org
- For inclusion in the Fall 2022 Daytrips Brochure: August 3, 2022
- For inclusion in the online directory and one other brochure: September 1, 2022